Answered By: Robyn Gleasner
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2018     Views: 49

1.  If looking for an article in Pubmed, click on the Find Articles button on the right hand side of the screen.

2. This will take you into WorldCat where you can see if we have the article. If you see a message that says, "We were unable to find any links to this item," click on the Request Item button. This will take you to the sign in page for Interlibrary Loan (ILL).

2. To request an article that HSLIC doesn't have from WorldCat, click on the "Request Item" button. This will take you to the ILL sign in page and then you can complete the ILL form to make a request.

Contact Us

Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center

Phone: (505) 272-2311