Answered By: Tim Mey
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2022     Views: 118

Active UNM Health Sciences faculty, staff, and students are entitled to interlibrary loan and document delivery service free of charge.

New Mexico health care providers and government agencies, unaffiliated businesses, and members of the public may request copies of journal articles from the library's collection for a $20 fee per article, but may not request books or articles via interlibrary loan.

Non-HSC faculty, staff, and students at UNM must request materials through the UNM University Libraries Interlibrary Loan Department.

Students enrolled in other academic institutions should contact their home institution library.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center

Phone: (505) 272-2311