Answered By: Robyn Gleasner Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018 Views: 41
Answered By: Robyn Gleasner
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018 Views: 41
After a database search, you will see the title, author(s), and abstract displayed. There are three ways to get the full text for free.
1. Find @ UNM - Click the UNM icon to be redirected to the library catalog. This is the most reliable way to see whether HSLIC has what you want!
In the catalog, look for the "View Full Text" link or see if we have the journal in print
2. Publisher's Links - click a publisher's link to
- Go straight to the PDF
- Find the PDF through open access journals
- Access the PDF from the publisher's website
STOP! Don't pay for access. The Publisher's Links only work from on-campus. If you are asked to pay for the article or sign up for an account, try this first:
- Sign in on the library's website or connect via VPN to access electronic subscriptions
- Use the Find @ UNM Link
3. Interlibrary Loan - If HSLIC doesn't have the article you want, we can request it from another library
- Click "Request Item from Interlibrary Loan"
- Sign in to your ILLiad account to make a request
Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center
Phone: (505) 272-2311