Answered By: Robyn Gleasner Last Updated: Nov 12, 2018 Views: 32
Answered By: Robyn Gleasner
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2018 Views: 32
To create an UpToDate account:
- Go to http://www.uptodate.com while on campus.
- In the upper right hand, click on Log In/Register.
- Fill in the information in the register section. You can choose any user name and password that you want. You must fill in all of the fields.
- Review the license terms and click Accept if you agree.
- To use the app on your mobile device, download it from the app store for your device. For more information, see How to Access UpToDate
Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center
Phone: (505) 272-2311