Answered By: Robyn Gleasner Last Updated: Nov 07, 2019 Views: 1
University Libraries provides free access to over 35,000 ebooks, videos, learning paths, cases studies, etc. Unlike other library resources, you can log in to O'Reilly Safari using your @salud or @unm email address. After finding a title in HSLIC's Catalog:
1. Click on the "View Ebook" button.
2. Click on "Select your institution":
3. Then type in your @salud or @unm email address and click the "Let's Go" button
4. This will open the ebook title for you. You will have access to it for 72 hours.
1. You can create an account within O'Reilly Safari.
2. Safari will send you an email requesting that you set up an account with a password.
3. If you set up an account, instead of following the above steps, you can click on the "Already a user" link
Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center
Phone: (505) 272-2311