Answered By: Tim Mey
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2020     Views: 76

If you are a resident, faculty, or staff member leaving UNM (retirement, resignation, etc.) and need to complete your separation or "check-out" form, be advised that HSLIC is no longer stamping physical forms.

Please email us at and we will verify that your account is clear. Attaching our response to your form is sufficient proof of your good standing with the library.

Contact Us

Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center

Phone: (505) 272-2311