Answered By: Kristin Proctor Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021 Views: 7
Answered By: Kristin Proctor
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021 Views: 7
- Select PubMed from the dropdown menu on the library's homepage, and enter a search into the search box. You do not need to sign in before searching.
- Find an article that interests you in PubMed and click the Find @ UNM link.
- You will be redirected to the library's website, where it checks our catalog to see if we have the article.
- You will be prompted to sign in at this time--use your HSC or UNM Net ID and password to sign in.
- Keep the original browser tab open where you accessed PubMed from the library's website to continue to search PubMed and click on other articles without signing in again.